IT Support Engineer - 1st/2nd Line Support x 5 - Staffordshire - Up to £33k
Our client, a well renowned power house in their field/ sector seeks a 1st /2nd Line IT Support Engineer to join the firm as they undergo an expansionary stage. Continuously investing in training and development - our client is offering CCNA or CCNE training cover for this role.
Comprising of installation of IT equipment - monitoring the IT requirements and logging any requests for incidents using their preferred Remedy System.
- Taking and actioning escalation calls.
- Operating on a 24/7 routine
- Using Remedy system to log any change requests
- Scheduling maintenance work
- Facilitating all maintenance work
- Performing regular checks to ensure system is on par with required standard
- Reacting effectively to alerts on the system
- Covering all Risk options
- Liaising with external and internal 3rd parties to cover any IT support requirements
CCNA - 6 months on the job training (covered)
CCNE - 6-month training on the job (covered)
- Competitive Salary
- CCNA /CCNE training offered
- £25k -£33k package + bonus
- 25 days holiday
- On Site Parking
In return you will be offered a competitive salary package, £25k - £33k package + Bonus + 25 days holiday, on-site car park + Training + benefits.
*Applicants Must have 1st/2nd line+ Support experience in an IT environment working with Remedy systems *