Stoke on Trent
£60 000 P/A
My client is fast paced, ever expanding, innovative business looking for talented web developer to join the team at their Stoke on Trent offices at an exciting time of growth.
This award-winning company is building new trading platforms and culture from the ground up, and you get to input into the direction of the future technology and ways of working.
Every voice is considered equal, and team members are encouraged to share their ideas and skills to build a world class department. Company will offer you the chance to join their journey and help to build best in class solutions to enable further growth. This company invests in their employees and offers structured career progression plans in order to unleash full potential of their developers.
This is an example of current technology stack; however, company will invite you to help them improve and evolve it to keep it relevant and to meet future demands…
- .net Core
- Azure (IaaS and PaaS)
- Frontend frameworks (open to Angular, React)
- Behaviour Driven Design
- Test Driven Development
- Docker Swarm/Kubernetes
- SQL and NoSQL
- ELK stack
- Working on enterprise class solutions
- Front end, API and service delivery
Technical skills required:
- Support code in production as part of a Devops culture
- To ensure all digital / application development platforms are robust and secure, with source code protected at all times
- To ensure that all code is reviewed / tested for known vulnerabilities, and complies with relevant regulations and team adopted practices/policies before being deployed into production
- To utilise robust / modern software development lifecycle toolsets and methods of delivery, as well as test automation
- Deployment of new branded instances of digital / application assets
- Participate in the definition of new digital assets / application designs and assist in the estimation of resource required to deliver solutions meeting these designs
- Progressively deliver functioning solutions to project stake holders via an agile planning and iterative delivery approach
- Ensure your own continuous professional development by participating in external networking / conferences /associations / groups, to stay current on Industry developments & innovations. Encourage, support and coach other team members in their own development
- Maintain a positive and solution-oriented approach to work, providing open and honest feedback
- In all internal and external contact, present a professional and positive image of the department, the team and the company as well as maintaining mutually constructive, positive and beneficial relationships.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality.
If you would like to secure an interview for this exciting role, please submit the latest version of your CV. All suitable professionals will be contacted within 24 hrs.