VC & AV Engineer
Audio Visual Field Service Engineer (Travel expected around Northern Ireland - All paid for by Organisation)
Salary and package: £25k + 21 days holiday, Pension, Life Assurance 4 x annual salary, Paid Expenses, and Bonus and Van
Would you like to work for an award-winning organisation, and be part of a strong Audio-Visual Field Service Engineering team? If so, please carry on reading!
To install, train, review and thereafter support NHS Trusts video conference services, infrastructure, audio visual and video conference endpoints to ensure maximum utilisation of this core resource across the Trust.
- Review of Video Conferencing estate using derived usage statistics and production of management reports to inform service decision making.
- Presentation to management including recommendations for potential re-siting of video conferencing equipment to other locations.
- Training of staff on use of both traditional video conference kit plus other Desktop Video clients (e.g. Zoom, Pexip / WebRTC).
- Management and subsequent movement of Video Conferencing equipment in concert with the service, Client and local ICT.
- Technical configuration of Video Conferencing and Audio Visual equipment and services to ensure appropriate service fit.
- Troubleshooting of Video Conferencing and liaison with the Clients Service Desk
- Liaison with Trust Service Areas and ICT Department to support management of Video Conference estate including enhancement and expansion of the service
- Good communication skills, must be outgoing and happy to converse with all levels
- Good working knowledge of general audio visual equipment, full training will be given
- Ability to carry out user training on VC and VC Services in a group or one-to-one environment
- Basic understanding of networking
- General PC literacy, use of internal CRM systems
- Knowledge of NI geography
- Full, clean driving license - own vehicle favourable however there is a company van available.
Ability to travel to England for training and company requirements.
If you feel you have the relevant skills to be considered for this Audio Visual Field Service Engineer opportunity and would like to know further information, please forward an up to date version of your CV and I will contact you back within 48 hours to discuss this role in more detail.