up to £35 000 P/A
We're looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX designer to join our expanding team. Based in Birmingham, you will work closely and collaborate with the rest of the digital team, developers and digital marketers to devise a frictionless customer journey across all company product lines. You'll also work with external agencies to assist with the testing and delivery of the functionality.
Purpose of the role
Supporting the Senior UX Designer in designing and creating user-focused, engaging and accessible user experiences within consistent brand guidelines. You will be directly involved in the process of making a product useful, usable and enjoyable for its users.
Duties & responsibilities
- Responsible for designing, amending and implementing digital initiatives driven by user needs.
- Translate the UI/UX design wireframes/prototypes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the accessible web application
- Use a high degree of technical judgement to resolve design challenges.
- Collaborate with team members and business areas to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and process flows, site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Create prototypes that can communicate to clients/customers for user testing.
- Closely work with project managers and developers through the project lifecycle.
- Continuously enhance knowledge and keep up with emerging trends in design.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
A proven track record and portfolio of delivering excellent user experiences across mobile and desktop platforms.
Interview process - 1 stage interview
If you would like to be considered for interviews, please apply with your updated version of your CV. I will contact all suitable candidates within 24 hrs.