Talent international have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and full of flair UI/UX designer to come and work for a rapidly expanding and fantastic company based in Birmingham city centre.
This role will be a for an initial 3-month contract, and you will play an integral role in laying the foundations for this organisation during these exciting times.
Length: 3 months initial
Rate: Market rates £££
You will Responsible for designing and creating user-focussed, engaging and accessible user experiences.
- Creating personas and user experience maps across delivery channels.
- Conducting usability testing and feedback and feeding these into delivery teams.
- Understanding the target audience for every project by working collaboratively with the wider team to run customer/stakeholder interviews, user testing, card sorting and other research activity.
- Working with product management and developers to improve the performance of our delivery channels through A/B testing.
- Working with stakeholders to create design concepts, translating them into user flows using wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes and story boards.
- Illustrate design ideas via user storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Lead on design enhancements by keeping up-to-date with enhancements and UX principles and present these new ideas to the business with a view to implementing.
- Prototype solutions to understand and define user experiences using appropriate technologies.
- Collaborate within the Agile development team to ensure that user experience designs, and journeys are iterative in nature and deliverable.
- Partner with the Marketing team to develop brand and style guidelines and to determine how to best reach our target markets.
- Ability to collaborate efficiently in cross functional teams, particularly Product Management, developers and QA engineers.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Experience/knowledge of a range of UX research methods and deliverables (e.g. 1-2-1 labbased testing, Heuristic evaluation, Remote testing, Tree Testing/Card Sorting, surveys, Wireframing/Prototyping, UX/UI Design
- Be familiar with UX related fields including AB/Multivariate testing, Analytics and Accessibility
- High Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch and have a strong understanding of UX, UI principles and producing wireframes, storyboards and personas.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS in cross platform design (mobile, tablet, desktop