UX Designer / User Experience / Digital Agency / Permanent / Financial Services Client / Oxford / Cardiff / Remote Working Opportunity / Apps /
£35K - £45k
- Great modern culture, food vans on site, kids to work day, dress down, Gym, PlayStation
- Disruptive financial company, vision to create a impactful consumer experience
- Well-funded scaling company with a start-up culture
My client are looking to introduce a driven UX designer to join their energetic, outgoing team. This is a pivotal role to grow an in-house team and deliver a world class products
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious UX designer to join an in-house team who are passionate about creating a best-in-class consumer experience through user centric design.
To help them achieves their vision. You will lead all aspects of the design of the digital products whilst collaborating with developers and product managers in cross functional agile teams.
The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of user-centric design whilst being comfortable with delivering product strategy as well as a detailed level of visual and interface design.
To be successful you will ideally possess the following:
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in UX design, either within an agency or client side
- Experience with research, idea generation, prototyping, testing and using qualitative and quantitative data to evaluate performance
- Proficiency in a range of design tools including Sketch, Fireworks, Photoshop.
- Confident with communicating and presenting your ideas to ensure that design takes precedent
- Ability to work to deadlines
In return you will be joining an innovative team changing the way people use financial services, alongside a brilliant starting salary of £35k - £45k you be eligible for some great perks including a modern working environment, the opportunity to grow a UX team, an annual bonus scheme, private healthcare, private onsite gym, and the opportunity of remote working (providing you are able regularly travel to Oxford/Cardiff in order to perform your work effectively.
To apply please send you CV along with a polished portfolio that demonstrates your ability to take objectives and translate into slick, compelling products that people will love.
UX Designer / User Experience / Digital Agency / Permanent / Financial Services Client / Oxford / Cardiff / Remote Working Opportunity