- Play an integral role as part of a collaborative, dedicated UX Team
- Work with a diverse client portfolio including government and well-known consumer brands
We are looking for a determined mid-level to experienced UX consultant with a passion for research and creating value user journeys and products that people love.
You'll be joining a team of six dedicated UX specialists, working as part of a collaborative team based in central Bristol. The ideal candidate could potentially come from any number of routes into UX, perhaps you'll have a background in psychology or you may have gained experience within a digital agency where you fell in love with agency life and culture but now looking for your next progression step. You may have started life as a digital designer with a thirst for understanding real user challenges.
What's important here is that you are able to manage multiple, high value, workstreams in a fast paced-environment. An in-depth knowledge digital design processes and methodologies and a passion for user centred design.
What you'll be doing
- Conduct Formative research. This will include depth interviews, workshops, surveys and data analysis. You'll translate your findings into user personas, experience maps and requirements.
- You'll be responsible for developing taxonomies and sitemaps as well as collaborating with creative teams to shape products that users will love. This will include sketching, as well as wireframes and prototypes. Beyond this you'll become familiar with writing user stories and managing them using Azure dev ops.
- Throughout development, and during live phases, you will be evaluating and monitoring the impact and performance of the products that you've designed. This might be user testing or working with our digital analysts to plan A/B and split tests
- You will work closely with others in the UX team, as well as people performing other roles and disciplines. You'll need to be comfortable working as part of a team and confident to adapt to new systems and processes.
To be successful you'll need to be confident in presenting your recommendations and engaging with clients in a collaborative manor.
In return you'll have the opportunity to immerse yourself within an exciting variety of clients and projects, providing exposure to challenges and possibilities that will enable you to progress your career. You'll be a part of a 'Human' team within a beautifully designed office environment based in a south after location in close proximity to the train station.
If you have the desired drive and experience please apply with your CV and we will get in touch to discuss in the strictest of confidence.