- Join an award-winning, innovative mobile agency in the heart of Bristol
- Work with an exciting variety of Enterprise clients and brands
- Expand your horizons as a UX / UI specialist within a forward thinking agency
- Take advantage of team socials, company hackathons, Friday beers and think tank sessions.
An innovative mobile centric agency with offices in Europe and the UK having delivered award winning projects for word famous brands, transport clients and financial institutions.
Due to natural expansion they have an opportunity for a UI designer to join their team on a permanent basis. You'll be joining a small team of UX & UI professionals passionate about enabling businesses to succeed through improved user experience. This is the perfect role for an UI designer with a passion for UX.
The ideal candidate will have a good grasp of delivering UX & UI design across mobile and responsive web projects.
- You will be able to demonstrate specialist experience on how high-quality interface and brand design can be integrated.
- You'll have a genuine interest in the correlation between product and UX design.
- The ability to inspire clients and guide them on how UX/UI can contribute to the success of their business.
- Deliver UX/UI outputs including; Workshop activities / pitching / create user journey and flow / create detailed wireframes and prototype / user testing / create interfaces across a range of mobile apps and web platforms.
To be successful you'll need to be confident in presenting your recommendations and engaging with clients in a collaborative manor and:
- Have experience in a similar UX/UI design position.
- You'll also have an expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Omnigraffle and Sketch.
- Experience in prototyping with the likes of InVision, Pixate or similar.
- Knowledge of Apple, Android and Windows human interface guidelines, as well responsive web.
- A solid knowledge of digital design processes and methodologies.
In return you'll have the opportunity to immerse yourself within an exciting variety of clients and projects, providing exposure to challenges and possibilities that will enable you to progress your career. You'll be a part of a light-hearted, supportive and ambitious team who recognise and reward hard work. You can also take advantage of a long list of perks including flexible working hours, team socials, Friday beers, hackathons, training and conferences 7 an office dog!
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to learn more about the role, please send your CV and I will call you discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Mid-weight UX/UI Designer / User Experience / User Interface / Mobile Apps / Permanent / Bristol / £35k