Role: Transformation Manager
Contract Length: 6 months initially
Salary: £550 max pay rate
My client is looking for a Transformation Manager to join their team in Croydon for a 6 month contract. They are looking for someone who has the ability to analyse and interpret multiple sources of information whilst bringing them together to form comprehensive transformation strategies.
The perfect candidate will be able ensure that through effective Digital Strategy objectives are adopted to make digital as their main service and information delivery channel.
This will be great for someone who is also able to think differently about digital service delivery by advocating user focused agile, iterative design. Promoting the use of low-cost technology where possible and showcasing the benefits of working with partners and suppliers.
Skills and experience needed:
- Contract analysis
- Financial analysis
- Risk analysis
- IT service delivery
- Stakeholder management
Provide a brief description and summary of the engagement:
* Project reporting, at least monthly including financial analysis derived from variances to contract award, exit project performance for previously negotiated contracts.
* Productization of value proposition. This is capturing policy, process and procedure to develop collateral for knowledge transfer.
* Management of strategic supplier initiatives, including, contract portfolio consolidation and rationalisation with supplier and senior stakeholder engagement.
* Securing additional resource as required.
* Contract due-diligence including analysis of current service requirements against current deliverables, review of charges and technology debt assessment.
* Review of contract financial model with a view to identify savings including support to commercial negotiations with supplier
* Service risk analysis
* Development of technology refresh strategy
* Contract restructuring to align to HO DDaT operating model allowing for collaborative working and partial termination to facilitate transition of services to new capabilities at the component level
* Strategic oversight across all legacy contract extensions to ensure Business Portfolios own and understand their role in supporting application exit activities
* Advice and support to portfolio teams to complete application transitions or decommissions. This includes detailed tracking and reporting including a Management Accounting perspective to highlight financial variances to plan.
* Productization of associated processes to retain knowledge of best practice and build long-term BAU capability
If you are interested in the role please apply as soon as possible, or contact Katherine Clarke on 01173320813 or Katherine.clarke @ talentinternational.com