Title - Tester Engineer / Permanent / Greater Manchester / Up to 35K + Benefits
One of Talent's leading clients has quickly established itself as a leading Technology solutions provider. Due to ongoing success and growth they are looking for a Test Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working as part of a Test and release team, you will be involved across the Software Development Life cycle, ensuring their products to a published roadmap with planned release cycles, to a high quality.
Candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of testing software releases - Microsoft Tech Stack or Team Foundation Server is essential
- Testing new features in Windows, Mobile and Web Services
- Regression Testing / Functional and Non-Functional Testing / Load Testing
- Excellent observation, written and oral communication skills
- Proven experience of test case generation, test data design and test methodologies
- The passion and drive to improve the quality of their product through improved testing methods
- You will be working with Microsoft stack, including the ability to write automating testing cases in C#
Building strong relationships is key for this position as you are liaising with testers, supporters and developers on a day-to-day basis to ensure efficient product delivery. Experience of Automated testing will be an advantage; however, training will be provided to suitable candidates.
Salaries of up to £35,000 are on offer, in addition to benefits and a brilliant working environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an award winning Global company with huge scope for career progression. They are continuously implementing new projects with various clients, so it is a very exciting period in their history.
For more information on this role, please send CV's immediately and call to discuss.