Role Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
Location: Midlands - Remote working
As a Telecommunications Engineer, you'll support our customers with technical queries, and program equipment for remote installations.
The successful applicant must have experience working on in a telecommunications environment, and have some knowledge of VoIP & networking. The following attributes listed below will be preferred, but not essential to become a successful applicant as full training and certifications over time will be provided:
- Superb communication skills (Definitely essential)
- Organised and Self-Motivated
- Great customer service skills
- Programming current telephone systems
- Programming routers & switches
- Hosted & VoIP Knowledge
- VOIP and SIP telephony understanding
- Knowledge of IP networks and Subnets preferred but not essential
- Basic to medium Knowledge of the implementation and programming of wireless routers (Meraki)
- Basic knowledge of LAN & WAN would be an advantage
The position involves supporting our clients on a variety of Hosted & Fixed telephone systems throughout the Midlands and North UK, there will be daily interaction with customers, so excellent communication skills and a professional approach are vital.
The candidate will be required to enhance our customer's experience by always exceeding their expectations and by fulfilling our best practices.
The successful candidate will be joining a team of highly motivated individuals with a positive and proactive approach to driving the business forward.