Technical Project Manager - London - upto £46,000k + excellent benefits
You will be responsible for planning, managing, implementing and delivery of multiple projects. As a Project Manager you will need to hit the ground running and leading from the front, with a sound technical understanding, ensuring the business needs are aligned with implemented business change solutions in an Agile working environment.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders and delivery multiple projects within budgets and agreed timescales
- Scope and build project plans including key visible milestones and risks analysis
- Deliver Technical Solutions, work with in-house development team and 3rd Party Suppliers
- Provide experience across full project life-cycle from vision to handover including analysis, specification, technical design, testing and implementation.
- Provide agreed reports and attend project board meetings and document agreed outcomes
- Communicate with both technical and not-technical staff and provide relevant updates on projects.
- Managing a technical development team
An excellent opportunity for a career motivated Project Manager to secure a challenging and 'hands on' position for a market leader in their industry.
Experience of working with both Prince2 practitioner and ITIL would be ideal. Experience of managing technical projects is essential. Operating across multiple different functions in the business, the role will be responsible for working on-site at their Yorkshire based site and deliver major projects in line with the plan and strategy.
Excellent working conditions who actively promote flexible working hours with car parking on site.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic opportunity for the Technical Project Manager based in London City offering upto £42k with fantastic benefits please click on the link to apply