Technical Project Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
We are seeking exceptional individuals with a proven background in technical support, to join our client is Worcester who can deliver the upgrade this organisation needs. A Technical Project Manager is required to join their team.
You will work flexibly within the Technical Support Team and Solution Delivery Leads. Dealing with various work packages that come through contributing to an efficient and effective ICT Service, ensuring a quality end to end ICT Service.
Providing a high level of technical support you will work with both internal customers and to external customers, continually innovating in order to ensure the department is offering the best level of service in terms of services and equipment. Experience of setting up, configuring and implementing is needed for this hands on role.
This includes working on the network, hardware and software in support of the delivery of all agreed ICT services.
- Provide technical support capability, to carry out appropriate customer problem solving activities, including invoking external support as necessary
- Technically support the operation and control of the ICT infrastructure required to deliver and support IT services and products
- Manage and work with suppliers/partners to deliver an effective & efficient seamless service provision, as required by the level of the role
- Help to create new knowledge base articles to share information for reuse throughout the team and customer base
You can confidently demonstrate significant experience of working within physical and virtual teams, helping to manage work loads, problem solving, solutions development and system management.
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Discount in retail stores
- Discount on certain insurances - Car/Health
- Dental care
- On site gym
- 24 days annual leave rising to 33 + bank holidays
For more information, please click and apply.