Technical Lead - C#, MVC, SQL - MCR CC - £45K-£65K + up to 10% Bonus
Seeking a new technical challenge?
Have 5+ years strong technical experience in .NET?
Our client a well-established Software house based in Manchester City Centre is looking to grow their state of the art central offices and seeks a competent Technical Lead to oversee a team of 5+ developers
You will be focal in guiding and implementing high quality digital platforms within the .NET framework. As a Technical Lead, you will manage a team of software developers ensuring all set aims and objectives are met accordingly and in a timely manner. You will have an opportunity to research, plan and build technological solutions for a worldwide audience of customers.
My client requires someone who's responsible in overseeing the design, development and deployment of new solutions using the latest technologies and tools from within. Liaising with senior management - Project Managers + Client Services and you'll have overall an overall responsibility for the technical deliverables.
- Delivery across entire SDLC
- 5+ years commercial/ Industry experience.
- Experience developing in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Sitecore, Selenium, JMeter, Powershell
- Understanding of web: protocols, architecture, infrastructure, servers (IIS), proxies, load balancing, high availability and databases - etc
- Comprehensive understanding of modern patterns and practices: unit testing, inversion of control, repository, MVC and continuous integration, etc.
- Understanding of Cloud and On-Premise hosting topologies such as Azure and AWS.
- Dev-ops skills and experience - architect market leading solutions.
- Ability to mentor, motivate and inspire your team
- Passion for technology and excellent attention to detail
- Analytical, entrepreneurial and a positive mindset with a personable and professional approach.
- Collaborative - one team mentality inclusive of all team members and supporting them accordingly to meet deliverable standards.
What's in It for You?
- Career progression (e.g. Solutions Architect / Senior Management)
- Up to 25days annual holidays
- COMPETITIVE salary package + up to 10% Annual Bonus
- Opportunity to grow your own team
- Technical Challenge + Fast track progression
- Non-Monotonous work load
This is a great role working as part of a very talented distributed technical team, offering you a chance to mould your own team. If you're interested, please apply ASAP for Immediate Consideration