I have Brilliant opportunity to join a well-established business renowned for delivering highly effective and ground breaking digital experiences across a big name B2C client base.
This is a reallycreative role with lots of responsibilty around experimenting with and implementing technical solutions that maximise the opportunities available within web, mobile, AI, VR (to name a few) environments
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Technical Director to join a small, well established team of likeminded people, hell bent on delivering innovative and ground breaking solutions to their clients.
Based in Central Bath you'll enjoy working within a team renowned for their expertise and play a key role in driving continued success across the business.
What you'll be doing
As Technical Director you'll play the lead role in identifying solutions to often complex projects, the majority of which come from big brand B2C clients looking for something that will stand them apart from the competition. We're talking AI, VR, experiential, web and mobile based platforms that drive engagement from the utilisation of the latest or emerging technologies.
Leading a small team of developers (whilst utilising freelance expertise as required) you'll working alongside a team of creatives, user experience, and project management experts you'll source, test, plan and spec each and every chosen technology that the team will be working with, creating effective specifications and pathways to success to maximise the opportunities available to them.
What experience you'll need
- The successful Technical Director will have a fascination with the latest technologies, loving nothing more than understanding the possibilities of new and emerging platforms and stacks as they evolve and grow
- A R&D person through and through that enjoys working in collaboration with creatives to realise each other's ideas
- It's unlikely you're hands on any more but you know how to hunt out a solution through understanding a projects concept and ambition, in return sourcing and marrying up the right technologies
- You'll have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Although a techie at heart you'll be a creative solution orientated thinker that's driven by finding the answer to complex challenges
- You'll enjoy working within a small team, each doing their part to drive successful results that they'll be proud of
- Experienced across multiple platforms across web and mobile whilst exposure across AI or VR would be welcomed
What you'll get in return for your talents
A salary dependent on experience, this said we're expecting up to £85k for the right person but keen to hear from anybody that may fit the bill that can demonstrate experience of the skill required to fulfil this role.
Tech Director, Head of Development, R&d, Tech Lead, Architect, Technical, bath, bristol, swindon, cardiff