Technical Architect - 6-12 Months - Manchester - £485 per day - Immediate Start
One of Talent Internationals leading clients is urgently recruiting for Technical Architects who have worked on HR implementations with technical application integration to other internal / external systems using an integration tool like Snaplogic, or similar. Good JSON, WebServices API, XML.
Desirable Experience & Skills
- Experience of working with global stakeholders;
- Knowledge and experience of working in legal services;
- Enterprise integration platforms and related technologies (Inc. REST, JSON, XML);
- Application security models / methods (Inc. Public Key Infrastructure and Identify and Access Management);
- Strong knowledge of working with hybrid information architectures (Cloud & on-premise);
- Strong knowledge of working with Microsoft Visio and JIRA (or similar tools);
- High-level understanding of database and reporting technologies (Inc. SQL Server and Power BI);
- Experience of data warehouse technologies;
- Experience integrating applications with IntApp Integrate or SnapLogic
- Experience of relevant HR and Payroll Management systems. This may include Workday, SAP, Oracle and ADP;
- Experience working with one or more architectural tools and frameworks, such as TOGAF, Zachman, LeanIX, Etc.
If you are interested in hearing more about the Technical Architect (HR/Implementation/Workday) based in Manchester for 6-12 Months please click on the link to apply