Currently on the market for a brilliant Technical Architect / Technical Analyst for a contract role based in the West Midlands.
Working across a large digital transformation programme - you will be working to standardise good practice, consolidating APIs across the organisation to centralise capability.
Supporting the Lead Technical Architect, working across the agile delivery Product Teams to help define, document and hand over architecture patterns and best practice.
- Provide support to the Architecture Lead for the following:
- Formalise documentation of the overall solution in agreed formats
- Formalise documentation from discussions with teams to ensure consistency and reliability of the architecture
- Help define architecture patterns and ensure documentation is consumed by all required teams
- Contribute to handover of the architecture assets and prioritise to the teams
- Working across a large service with many agile teams
- Provide guidance and support to developers
- Knowledge and experience of industry best practice patterns
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise according to the relevant service requirements
- Experience/knowledge of GDS style delivery
- Knowledge of the latest technology best practice
- Experience of agile tools
- Micro-services architecture
- Integration of multiple services within a wider solution
- Cloud delivery using Microsoft Azure
- Using GitHub for source control
- .NET using C#
Technical Architect / Technical Analyst / Business Systems Analyst / architectural documentation / architecture patterns / GDS / Agile / best practice / .net consolidating APIs / API management / GitHub / Product development teams