Technical Architect / Azure / O365 / Infrastructure / Hyper V / SSCM / Contract / North West / ASAP
How would you like to work with one of the leading technology teams in the UK? My client are a team of world class delivery experts who are in need of a specialist Technical Architect with the ability to work as the Subject Matter Expert on the migration of multiple legacy infrastructure services onto an Azure / o365 Environment.
Due to the urgent & highly sensitive nature of this role, you will need to be SC cleared & a UK national .
A deep understanding fo the following is required:
- VMware / Hyper-V
- Active Directory
- Identity and Access Management (ADConnect)
- SQL (Enterprise and Standard Deployments)
- SCCM / Windows 10 / Android Enterprise / Samsung KNOX
- SCOM / SolarWinds
- Distributed File Services
- PowerShell Scripting
- MPLS based routed networks
- Server Encryption Service
Your day to day activities will include:
- Provide advice and guidance to Infrastructure Engineers or third party suppliers
- Take a standards based approach and apply appropriate levels of governance in line with corporate standards and good industry practice
- Manage relevent 3rd party SI's.
If you believe this role is relevent for you, please apply using the link provided.