Technical Architect (JAVA) - NEW & URGENT ROLE!!!
6 month contract
My client, a leading organisation throughout the UK, currently seek a hands-on Technical Architect with a background in Java software development to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will work within a highly agile development environment and will be involved in the design, development and implementation of a new product. You will work closely with colleagues throughout the organisation including Product Owners, BAs, Developers, Testers and more to deliver cutting edge solutions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience building server-side web applications and detailed knowledge of developing software in Java 8
- Great understanding of designing and developing Web based software solutions
- Knowledge of DevOps tools and methodologies
- and/or detailed understanding and experience of front-end web
- Understanding of a range of approaches to testing application code and systems for behaviour and performance
- An ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Experience working on technical projects within a highly agile team
- Experience of implementing Cloud Solutions
If this sounds like you and if you are available to start a new contract ASAP please get in touch!