My software client is looking for an experienced Technical Architect for an important project on-site at their Banking customer. This is a short term contract for a candidate with experience studying customer network and infrastructure components and then creating Visio flow diagrams for displaying ports, protocols and authentication traffic with direction.
- Produce Architecture Visio diagrams to illustrate the network, data and authentication flows between systems and to suggest any recommendations for optimization over time.
Visio diagrams to show network connectivity & data flow between:
- Active Directory Domain Services & Azure AD (authentication traffic, Azure AD connect)
- Office 365, SharePoint & OneDrive (components on Windows & Mobile clients)
- Windows 10 physical, virtual & VDI clients (Authentication in Azure AD & On prem, SCCM clients to site roles, Defender ATP)
- Identity traffic (AD authentication including components RAS, ADFS, GPO, VDI)
- Exchange online/on prem hybrid (Focus on documenting Mail Flow, routing between sites, external gateways, how to optimize routing, multi geo mail routing)
Please get in touch ASAP if you meet required experience and this role is of interest