My Governmental Body client, based in Central London is seeking to recruit a Technical Architect on an initial 12-month contract (possible extensions).
Specialist required to work in a Web Interface development team to identify needs, assess security requirements, design and develop the required components, document the low-level design, provide in-depth technology input to other technology stakeholders, and conduct a code review periodically.
- Specialist will be part of development team working closely with Lead Architect.
- Specialist will be required to work with multiple development teams and existing vendor(s) to understand legacy web application, and design, develop and document the target technology components to be deployed in an in-house data centre (SECRET and OFFICIAL).
- Specialist required to work in a Web Interface development team:- identify needs, assess security requirements, design/develop and document the required components, provide in-depth technology input to other technology stakeholders, conduct periodic code reviews, and be responsible for low level design.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully designing and implementing secure web application that are deployed in data centres.
- Have demonstrable experience of design and implementation of CI and CD infrastructure and pipeline.
- Have demonstrable experience in API security (SOAP/REST) and industry standard best practices to consume secure private APIs.
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully delivering digital solutions that collect and manage personal and/or sensitive information up to SECRET with appropriate controls and protection.
- Have demonstrable experience of implementing infrastructure and data centre engineering.
- Have demonstrable hands-on experience of Java, Web Application frameworks, SOAP & Restful, APIs, JWT, JWS/JWE, JOSE.
- Have demonstrable experience of documenting low level design and ability to work in an established design and governance process.
Nice to have skills and experience
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully and collaboratively working, coaching and sharing knowledge with Public Sector client teams, particularly those with limited agile development experience.
- Have demonstrable experience of successful design, implementation and migration of supplier hosted applications to in-house hosted applications.
- Have existing, valid SC or DV Clearance.
If this is of interest, and you would like to hear more about it, please get in contact!