Technical Analyst - Permanent - Manchester - £35 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Technical Analyst on a permanent basis.
Based in the Manchester, the successful candidate will be responsible for understanding business problems and putting them into user stories.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the drafting of acceptance criteria and ensuring what is built is needed;
- Running interviews with key stakeholders and group workshops;
- Grooming the product backlog with Product Owners ensuring that the workload is clear.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of engaging with stakeholders;
- Experience of working within an agile environment;
- Previously written user stories.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation as they undergo their next phase of development. This position offers a base salary of up to £35000 and other additional benefits such as a pension.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV