Team Lead - Software - Permanent - North West - Up to £60k
Talent International is working with a renowned organisation that is looking to recruit a Software Development Team Lead on a permanent basis.
Based in the North West, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development and support of a number of important systems. In addition, you will work closely with a team of highly skilled and knowledgeable developers and play an influential role in the direction of the team.
Key responsibilities will include
- Driving standards within the team and ensuring that business needs are met on time and budget;
- Leading and mentoring a team;
- Leading on the identification and mitigation of any potential risks.
The successful candidate will have
- A proven background in web development;
- Experience with functional programming e.g. Erlang, Haskell, Scala or Go;
- Knowledge of distributed caching/memory clouds/noSQL databases.
On a daily basis, you will be working on some of the most cutting edge and innovative projects.
This role offers a base salary of up to £60 000 and other additional benefits including a pension.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV