System Integration & Support Manager
My client help enable organisations to understand the content and intent of the documents that they hold in their unstructured data stores.
They use machine learning and underlying big data technology to crawl, index and organise data instantly and at scale to make it searchable and actionable.
Over the last year they have grown their customer base and product extensively, including exciting technology and services projects with major UK brands and are now looking to expand their system integration and support team.
Required Proﬁle, Skills and Experience;
You'll demonstrate experience in customer facing positions; managing service delivery, system integration and support will come as second nature to you and you'll have:
- A career history within the Technology/Software industry
- Experience implementing systems and processes
- Experience managing, coaching and growing teams
- Working with and conﬁguring customer facing ticketing systems.
- Managing SLA's and KPIs
- A Tech-Savvy approach and interests
- Experience leading and driving support and system integration projects in a technical / product environment.
The platform is a combination of their own hardware and software integrated as a cluster of appliances for the client. Stack includes: CentOS; Hadoop; Postgres; Elasticsearch; and Custom Java Middleware. Experience deploying, integrating and troubleshooting custom application stacks is essential.
You'll be as comfortable demonstrating a new feature or joining a client call as you will be checking application logs, restarting services and delving into the heart of the system to troubleshoot an issue.
You must be able to demonstrate clear and logical thinking combined with the curiosity to understand the how, what, why and when of our technology.
Tech skills, to include:
- Operative Linux knowledge
- JVM debugging understanding (profiling, memory settings, thread dumps)
- Familiar with multi-process and multi-thread environment
- Good understanding of HTTP and REST
- Comfortable with distributed and micro-service architecture
System integration Manager, support, deployment, Newbury, Software Integration and Support Engineer, Support Manager