Package: £35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus, Pension, Bespoke Career progression plans, and other fantastic benefits.
Talent International have an exciting role for a Systems Engineer to come and join one our prestigious Digital Service providers based in Nottinghamshire to come on board to assist with some major new client wins.
Our Client require a Systems Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot their rapidly expanding infrastructure. You will also be part of a small talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security in a Microsoft Windows environment.
Job Overview and Requirements:
- Complete configuration, installation and support of equipment in a Microsoft Windows environment to the specifications provided
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer and telephony related issues when contacted by clients, or the internal support team by providing both on-site and remote support
- Maintaining software applications, operating systems and performing general regular maintenance
Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
- Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date desktop applications
- Knowledge of Windows Servers, workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus and other various software applications
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft System Centre, both Configuration and Operations Manager, preferably 2016.
Including establishing a system monitoring suite from scratch, allowing all members of the Systems Support team to quickly understand the status of the server estate and enabling fast turn-around of any issues arising.
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work well with others, as well as independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a small business environment
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- MCP - Microsoft Certified Professional
- MCSE - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Experience using and configuring cloud storage
- Experience with automation software
- Experience in scripting, particularly Powershell
If you feel this role is a good match for your skills and experience, please forward an up to date version of your CV and you will be contacted back within 48 hours.