Supplier Manager / Relationship Manager / Supplier Partner / Partnership Manager / Contract / Part Timer Hours
Talent International are currently recruiting for a supplier manager for an organisation based in Central Birmingham, we are looking for someone who has a wealth of experience in the following:
- Establish and help support the effective relationship management strategy
- a strong partnership relationship based on trust and transparency; and
- appropriate risk assurance.
This role requires someone who has strong relationship management skills, ability to help influence partners & work closely with the project team to ensure everything is running on track & on time.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- A strong background and proven track record in contract and relationship management.
- An ability to make clear judgements based on contract risk and business considerations, to identify key issues and appropriate solutions.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proven experience of development and implementation of relationship management strategies, structured project processes and documentation
- Significant experience of project reporting
- Excellent drafting skills, with demonstrable experience of producing contract management documentation.
- An ability to operate autonomously and to collaborate as part of a cross functional team.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite to intermediate level
- Strong commitment to equality and diversity both as a colleague and regulator.
- Contract management qualification preferred
- Prince2 Foundation or equivalent experience in a Prince2 environment