- Global Innovation company operating within the HR & Payroll space.
- Drive the delivery of a cutting edge Greenfield cloud based platform.
- Have the freedom to innovate and experience and influence the business within the realms of product and delivery.
My client are a global software solutions company with looking to appoint a Strategic Product Owner to spearhead an innovative new project. Working within a multidisciplinary team you will be tasked with the delivery of a cutting edge platform from the ground up through to go-to-market and launch activities.
Here you'll have the opportunity to meet with customers, users and international stakeholders where you'll need to demonstrate observational skills to identify real user needs and product value opportunities.
You will be responsible for developing user stories and managing the product backlog, working daily with the product SCRUM teams to clarify requirements balancing business needs with technical and design requirements. Your responsibilities will include:
- Maximising Product Launch Results. Define effective launch goals, identify and prioritise launch strategies, assess organisational readiness, and measure post-launch results. Provide regular feedback about the state of the market, and ensure Sales, Marketing and Product Management are not isolated from changes in the marketplace.
- Ensuring products are fit for each market once launched. Working alongside marketing, sales and other teams to ensure the product offering is clear and fully integrated into the business, demo product developments, training courses, sales collateral, etc. to ensure that business objectives are achieved.
- Act as user champion when coordinating product development with business stakeholder and align all development activity with business goals and priorities.
- Communicate Product Roadmap. Understand product strategy and associated product deliverables. Have a clear understanding of the product roadmap to be able to communicate to internal and external stakeholders.
You will be the deep expert on your product domains and so will be responsible for coordinating, educating and supporting other teams.
You'll have a deep understanding of the lasted innovations and technology with experience working in an agile environment. You'll be passionate about user-centric design and putting the user first. You'll be a strong communicator and possesses a diverse cross functional skill set across engineering, product management, UX, support and customer facing professionals.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years product management experience within an agile environment
- A solid understanding of user experience and communicating ideas to a UX team
- Exposure working on web based products along with an understanding of the latest technologies and web trends
- Experience working within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills, you'll need to be a creative thinker; not afraid to take strategic chances without being afraid to fail.
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload and embrace constructive criticism.
- Understanding of user experience and how to communicate ideas to UX people
Along with having the opportunity to have direct influence business with the freedom to innovate you'll be offered a healthy salary and comprehensive benefits package including company pension, life assurance, gym membership, long service awards, kids pass, social club and professional memberships to name a few.
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to learn more about the role, please send your CV and I will call you discuss the opportunity in the strictest of confidence