We are recruiting for a Partner Manager in a rapidly growing software company with key clients in over 80 countries and are trusted vendors to multiple blue-chip businesses around the world.
The goal for the company is to improve customer engagement and the customer journey for all of their clients.
This individual will work in collaboration with Sales and Marketing to develop and implement win-win partner programs, sales processes, go-to-market strategies, and business development initiatives that drive revenue growth and market expansion across EMEA.
- Responsible for activities with selected key partners
- Develop and drive the execution of revenue-driving programs and initiatives.
- Lead the effective collaboration of strategy and tactics between sales and partners at both new and existing customers to drive new logos & influence revenue.
- Ensure cross-functional teams are working together to identify, penetrate, and close large, strategic software deals.
- Build and drive joint strategy and business plans for selected Partners that includes compelling joint value propositions, clearly defined go-to-market strategies and progress tracking metrics.
- Contribute to the development of standards for partner delivery excellence and ensure customer delight.
- Partner with marketing to recommend and help produce content that supports overall alliance plans.
Skills & Experience...
- 3+ plus years' partner experience in Enterprise Software
- Experience of managing Tier 1 partner relationships
- Proven track record of driving partner revenue and growth with large platform vendors and business partners
- Experience developing large accounts through partners, selling a combination of products and services.
- Ability to present business value of solutions to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong capabilities in building and executing strategies, presenting sales plans, setting milestones, measuring performance and being accountable for results.
- Diligent at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks and coming up with appropriate resolutions.
- The position requires domestic as well as International travel.