Are you looking for your next exciting permanent role as SQL Developer / BI Developer in Bath? If so, read on!
You will get involved in:
- Designing, developing & enhancing reports
- Creating, maintaining & optimising stored procedures and ETL processes
We are looking for experience in optimising SQL codes to process data efficiently, check data integrity.
- 2 years' experience of SQL Server 2012 or above
- 2 years' experience of T-SQL querying
- 2 years' experience of Database design & normalisation
- Awareness of Data Warehousing & Modelling
- Ability to performance tune long running queries
- Ability to work within a rapidly changing and dynamic environment
You will be part of an Agile team helping to maintain their existing Data Warehouse and build reports to meet new business requirements. You will need to have strong communication skills as you will be liaising directly with business stakeholders.
- Experience of writing reports using SSRS
- Experience of writing ETL packages using SSIS
- Power BI
- Visual Studio Team Services, GIT
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
If you fit the description above and are interested please send an up to date CV as soon as possible as they are looking to move quite quickly with this role.
Talent International are acting as an employment agency in regards the role of BI Developer.
You must have the current right to work in the UK to be considered.