SQL Developer - Database Developer
**Only available through Talent International**
Talent are looking for a SQL Developer to join a small yet fast-growing FinTech company in Bath. It's a great team and one that is made up of very personable yet highly talented .Net Developer, SQL specialists and testers with a flat hierachy that encourages inventiveness and champions the use of the latest technologies.
In this role you be responsible for:
- Designing, developing & enhancing reports
- Creating, maintaining & optimising stored procedures and ETL processes
You will be part of an Agile team helping to maintain an existing Data Warehouse and build reports to meet new business requirements. You will need to have strong communication skills as you will be liaising directly with business stakeholders.
- 2 years' experience of SQL Server 2012 or above
- 2 years' experience of T-SQL querying
- 2 years' experience of Database design & normalisation
- Awareness of Data Warehousing & Modelling
- Ability to performance tune long running queries
- Ability to work within a rapidly changing and dynamic environment
- Experience of writing reports using SSRS
- Experience of writing ETL packages using SSIS
- Power BI
- Visual Studio Team Services, GIT
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
Please get in touch today if this sounds of interest as there is a lot more to this role than most that I would be happy to talk you through.
Talent International are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. You must have the current right to work in the UK to be considered.