Database Administrator / DBA - SQL (x3)
Contract Details: £300 - £400 a day
I am recruiting for a talented SQL DBA (Database Administrator) to join a growing, and talented team based in Staffordshire. They are currently working on some exciting new and challenging green field projects, so this is an opportunity for someone who wants the chance to be part of a growing team that is recognised as key players in the organisation.
This organisation understands that it is business critical to have a strong DBA department, so you will get the opportunity to work closely with some extremely talented Developers and DBA's and be part of a team that will shape the future of the organisation.
Key duties of the role:
- The day to day operations of the groups SQL environment in its entirety.
- Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO).
- Plan, maintain and execute database tasks for security and data integrity.
- SQL disaster recovery aspects to include regular DR testing.
- SQL System administration, data cleansing and patching.
- Monitor performance and availability of SQL systems
- Fully document the company's database environment.
- Create the group data warehouse.
- Assist with database design and development.
To apply for the DBA (Database Administrator) SQL role please send an up to date CV, and you will be contacted within 48 hours with a response to your application