SQL DBA - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £35k
Talent is working with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a SQL DBA on a permanent basis. Based in Central Manchester, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management and maintenance of the SQL Server database environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the design, build and management of SQL Server 2008 - 2006;
- Being responsible for the release process in relation to database changes;
- Ensuring that efficient is used and as a result performance is optimised.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in performance tuning Microsoft SQL setup;
- A strong understanding of Microsoft SQL licencing; future features, patch management of SQL environment
- Knowledge of transactional processes.
The successful candidate will be proactive and have excellent communication skills. They must also be comfortable operating in a fast paced, innovative environment.
This position offers a base salary of up to £35 000 and other benefits such as a pension and flexible working. The client will also consider part time working.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV