SQL Database Administrator - Manchester- £43k - £50k + Bonus +- Perm
An exciting Opportunity has arisen for an experienced SQL Database Administrator to join our client who is a well-established Hardware and Software Technological house.
An Opportune time to join as the business grows and continues to secure healthy partnerships.
A vital team member - the SQL DBA will provide administrative guidance and support to the SQL server infrastructure within the organisation.
A willingness to work around the business hours is required as our clients operate in a 24/7 environment - Shift work routine.
You will be responsible for
- Supporting business functions in a 24/7 environment
- Providing support to both external and internal team members.
- Adhering and Implementing SQL server security best practises
- Cover the configuration, installation and management of clustered SQL servers
- Develop SQL Server software applications
- Support existing SQL Server software applications
- Conducting unit testing
- Maintaining back up strategy
- SQL/ MYSQL server admin experience
- Experience dealing with large sized databases
- Powershell and Clustering
- Strong communication and presentation skills
(PostgreSQL and Oracle database experience will also be considered)
Competitive Salary - 43k - £50k + Bonus + Callout
- Competitive Healthcare Package
- Pension Contribution
- Streamlined career progression
- Rewards and Recognition
- 25 days Annual Holiday + BH
- Diverse Team Culture
- Collaborative work environment