Solution Architect - Midlands - Contract - £525 per day
Talent International is working in partnership with an organisation based in the Midlands that is looking to recruit a Solution Architect on a contract basis.
Based in the Midlands, the successful candidate will have a proven track record of developing Solution Architecture for large complex programmes.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with BAs and other key stakeholders in order to define business requirements;
- Developing business requirements and translating them into system requirements;
- Leading on the definition of all system integrations required in end-to-end solutions architecture.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working as a Solution Architect on large scale business transformation programmes;
- Previously worked with software suppliers and been involved in the tender process for a software solution;
- Been TOGAF certified and experience working within this framework.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV.