This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global and multiple award winning company with an impressive and growing client portfolio of work across financial, fashion and some of the best automobile brands. Due to continuous and rapid growth, this iconic company is now looking for talented Solution architect to join their team. Successful candidate will be knowledgeable and confident architect and will have proven experience in the planning and delivery of medium and large-scale engagements.
This role spans the entire project life cycle from the initial inception to delivery and into platform support. While the focus will be towards the early stages, you will be heavily involved in the planning and definition of the solution, working closely with the client and project delivery teams to ensure quality delivery. You will be proficient with wide range of technologies and approaches with ability to select which is best suited to the problem.
You will have ability to work well with the wider team and as part of your role you will suggest & identify problems, provide strong reasoning to ensure client is confident with the solution. As a Solution Architect for this iconic company you will plan and assist in delivery of medium to large-scale technology engagements, including micro service platforms, PaSS/SaSS environments and Azure based projects.
Desired Expertise and skillset
5 years or more experience covering
- Enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated with a focus on result-driven problem solving
- Experience in developing and delivering large scale platforms
- Experience collaborating with multi-discipline teams to achieve shared goals
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages (e.g. C#, MSSQL, etc.) and the ability to propose alternative solutions and cost-benefit analysis based on these technologies.
- Advanced skills in modern server technologies, in particular Azure.
- Experience creating CI / CD workflows using ARN templates, Azure CLI and VSTS (Azure dev ops)
- An excellent understanding of best practices across technologies (client/server-side, QA, deployment, project management etc.).
- Experience working within an agile environment
I would love to hear from the best solution architects out there, driven individuals with a desire to push the boundaries of digital technologies. Successful candidate will be a strong leader with natural ability to identify potential issues and risks early and develop mitigation strategies and contingency plans.
If you feel you have what it takes to join this iconic company as their Solution Architect and would love to discuss this opportunity in detail, please apply with your updated version of your CV. I will be in touch within 24 hours.