Talent international are looking for an enthusiastic Solution Architect to join our exciting e-commerce retailer in the heart of Birmingham city centre, our client is a real industry leader in their field the company thrives of a great office culture and atmosphere and are utilising the latest in cutting edge technologies.
- As the Solution Architect you will be responsible for defining the end to end solutions architecture for the portfolio of technology change, to support the delivery of business goals and objectives.
- You will be defining the architectural building blocks, portfolio/sequence of change, governance measures and structures to deliver.
- Our client operate a fully agile environment and this role acts as a key bridge between Product Management and our Delivery function, translating business need initially into conceptual designs and prototypes that can be tested and refined before moving onto engineering.
- Strong Solutions architecture background at a both strategic and practical hands on level.
- Able to work cross functionally to determine reference architectures 7 patterns and define portfolio of change (technology & business) needed to implement.
- Experience of designing, building and productionising multi-platform/device customer facing applications and solutions
- Strong technical design expertise, competent in security, accuracy, performance, resilience and availability across heterogeneous architectures.
- Comfortable with traditional and contemporary infrastructure & application technologies and development languages
- Experience of deploying solutions to IaaS and PaaS services from AWS, Microsoft or Google
- Track record of providing technical leadership within projects including assurance, mentoring and defining standards; able to lead estimation and technical planning activities.
- Excellent client engagement skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders - able to provide thought leadership to clients and the wider industry and to inspire internal staff.
- A self-starter able to work with a high degree of uncertainty.