I am recruiting for a Software Implementation Consultant to work for a leading provider of Digital Transformation solutions.
You will be focussed on successful implementing their market leading products with a range of high profile clients in the financial services, utilities and telecoms sectors.
The role is home based with a 50/50 split between this and being on client sites - these sites are in the UK, Ireland & Nordics.
- Delivering the projects within schedule and budget constraints
- Fulfilling customer satisfaction and business needs
- Building strong vertical skills on Quadient products and designing deployment architectures accordingly
- Ensuring that quality standards are met by all deliverables and communications
- Configure solution accordingly to the defined specifications
- Trainings and sales support - proof-of-concepts, presentations for partners, customers and internal departments
- Min 5 years of experience in IT/software consulting implementing solution supporting Digital Transformation
- Ability to collect business requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture
- Solid Interpersonal skills
- Experience in the banking, insurance or utilities industries
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technical mobile application development background is a strong plus
- Knowledge of customer communications management, personalized printing applications, layout and any other form of electronic communication is a plus