Software Engineer - .Net - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £65 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading consultancy that is looking to recruit a .Net Software Engineer on a permanent basis. Based in Central Manchester, the successful candidate will work on new and exciting projects.
In addition, you will work closely with clients in order to develop software systems. The building and development of relationships is a key part of the role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working across the full development lifecycle, developing new and innovative solutions;
- Building relationships with key stakeholders, defining software requirements and leading on projects;
- Conducting technical analysis and testing.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience with C# and .Net;
- A track record of working with Lean and Agile methodologies;
This is an excellent opportunity to join a pioneering and dynamic organisation as they undergo their next phase of development.
This position offers a base salary of up to £65 000 (dependent on candidate experience) and other benefits including an attractive pension scheme, private medical care and 25 days annual leave. In addition, the client is renowned for investing in their staff. Annually they provide funds for training which can be spent on courses and certifications, as well as up to 20 days study leave.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV