Software Engineer - Java - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £65 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading consultancy that is looking to recruit a Java Software Engineer on a permanent basis. Based in Central Manchester, the successful candidate will work closely with stakeholders in order to ensure that software meets client needs.
This role will be mainly Manchester based with travel no more than an hour from the office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with clients to understand their needs;
- Building the necessary systems on the back of gathering client requirements;
- Liaising with stakeholders at different levels of an organisation.
The successful candidate will:
- Use Agile approaches, especially Test-Driven Development and Pair Programming
- Have knowledge of Continuous Integration skills and automated delivery pipelines
- Keeps current with recent trends
This is an excellent opportunity to join a pioneering and dynamic organisation as they undergo their next phase of development.
This position offers a base salary of up to £XX XXX (dependent on candidate experience) and other benefits including an attractive pension scheme, private medical care and 25 days annual leave. In addition, the client is renowned for investing in their staff. Annually they provide funds for training which can be spent on courses and certifications, as well as up to 20 days study leave.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV