Software Engineer - Full Stack - Permanent - Manchester - £65k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading consultancy that is looking to recruit a Full Stack Software Engineer on a permanent basis. Based in Central Manchester, the successful candidate will work closely with stakeholders in order to ensure that software meets client needs.
In addition, you will work on innovative projects in various sectors including media and finance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with clients to understand their requirements and build quality systems to satisfy their needs;
- Liaising with stakeholders at different levels of the business;
- Ensuring that projects are completed to time and budget.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of working within an agile methodology;
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies
This is an excellent opportunity to join a pioneering and dynamic organisation as they undergo their next phase of development.
This position offers a base salary of up to £65 000 (dependent on candidate experience) and other benefits including an attractive pension scheme, private medical care and 25 days annual leave. In addition, the client is renowned for investing in their staff. Annually they provide funds for training which can be spent on courses and certifications, as well as up to 20 days study leave.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV