Are you looking for a challenging new role this year? Bored of your work being lost in the masses or using the same tech stacks over and over with no opportunity to learn anything new?
My client is looking for a level-headed Software Engineer to join their team. With the opportunity to make your mark and show your skills, you will have the chance to really grow and develop.
Sharing is caring in this workplace - you will have the opportunity to learn new skills from colleagues, as well as being provided with new skills from official training programs.
About the role:
You will be part of a small tech team that builds software for Cloud-based SaaS and develops their own internal systems and websites. My client has quite a large customer-base (over 8,500 businesses use the SaaS) so you will spend part of your day supporting the customers and internal teams (i.e. help the non-techy people with the tech you develop) and part of it working on the software. Most excitingly about this role though, is that you will have the chance to put your mark on what you make - be it building a whole new framework from scratch or simply making the cogs turn more smoothly by using your skills to improve upon existing tech.
- This is a mid-level role, so 3+ years' experience in a commercial environment using PHP, MySQL, GitHub/Git, Laravel and/or Symfony is essential.
- Experience or knowledge of Nuxt.js, Vue.js, and RESTful API is desirable (but not essential), as well as any other frameworks or languages that you can bring to the table.
- Be happy working within a commercial environment
- Understand the whole development process from start to finish.
- Have a good "can-do" attitude and dedication to see projects through
- Good at abstract thinking, with persistent pursuit of technology
- Excellent initiative and team spirit, strong communication and coordination skills
- A passion for innovative development trends and technologies
- A desire to make your mark
- Bupa Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Project Bonuses
- Great progression due to the company expanding rapidly
- Formal training provided for skills you want to learn and a great team that shares their knowledge to help everyone grow
- Salary is flexible dependent on experience
- Work lunches (did someone say pizza Friday?)
If this sounds like your kind of thing, then hit apply!