Are you looking for your next exciting permanent role as Software Development Manager / Head of Development in Peterborough?
Do you have a strong background in C# development skills with demonstrable knowledge of S.O.L.I.D principles?
Do you have a good understanding of OO concepts, principles and design patterns?
Do you have a good understanding of performance and scalability issues in large scale systems?
If so, read on as we are currently recruiting for a Software Development Manager with my client based in Peterborough!
And trust me when I say.. you probably would love to join my client and their Development team!
You will run a team of software developers working within the specialist development centre of a multinational company.
The role requires an enthusiastic individual who is self-motivated but works well as a mentor their team to deliver for both internal and external clients.
You will get involved in:
- Running a team working in the Microsoft technology stack to develop a distributed UK Payroll engine with REST interfaces allowing existing products to call, allowing generation of payroll artefacts.
- Design and develop quality software deliverables according to specifications, and deadlines.
- Help resolve technical problems and resolve client issues.
- Ensure that the application is secure, scalable, standards compliant and usable.
- Liaise with the engineering team to provide support on all environments from R&D through to production.
Interested to know more? If so, please send an up to date CV as soon as possible as they are looking to move quite quickly with this role.
Talent International are acting as an employment agency in regards the role of Head of Development.
You must have the current right to work in the UK to be considered.