Software Developer (Senior or Lead)
Location: Stoke (Not a Betting organisation)
Salary: Looking for Multiple Developers - (Mid-Level £45,000 - £50,000), Senior Level £55,000 - £60,000), (Lead Developers £65,000 - £70,000)
Benefits: Free parking, Flex Working, 24 days holiday + Public Holidays, Death in Service, Contributory Pension Scheme, Health care cash plan, Free Technical training, personal career development plans, and other fantastic benefits!
Would you like to work for an award-winning organisation, and be part of a new and exciting journey, that involves current new Greenfield projects, Expansion in all the Teams because of a recent merge with another great organisation, lots of progression and fantastic training, a chance to work closely with a fantastic team, and also work within a friendly culture-based organisation? If so, please carry on reading!
Not only is this a great opportunity to join an exciting and strong team, that is considered as a key area for the business, they also have massive plans to grow this particular division. This is also a great chance to join a friendly, and fun Data team that have a work hard play hard attitude, this role and package also includes being offered the chance to free technical training as my client believes it is important to give all their staff the opportunity to enhance their Development and personal progression with bespoke personalised career progression plans.
- Development and maintenance of the Group's digital / application assets.
- To ensure all digital / application development platforms are robust and secure, with source code protected at all times.
- To ensure that all code is reviewed / tested for known vulnerabilities, and complies with relevant regulations and team adopted practices/policies before being deployed into production.
- To utilise robust / modern software development lifecycle toolsets and methods of delivery, as well as test automation.
- Deployment of new branded instances of digital / application assets.
- Participate in the definition of new digital assets / application designs and assist in the estimation of resource required to deliver solutions meeting these designs.
- Progressively deliver functioning solutions to project stake holders via an agile planning and iterative delivery approach.
Essential key skills for the role:
- Robust experience in a similar role demonstrating a passion for delivering stable, scalable applications that meet customer requirements.
- Continuous Delivery methods via a recognised solution (TFS, GIT, SVN etc.) and VisualStudio.Net.
- Robust experience in working with Agile / time boxed delivery methods (Agile / Scrum / DSDM / RAD etc.)
- Experience with multi-tenant ecommerce site development, and working with Digital Marketing teams / agencies
.Net 4.62 or 4.5
MVC 4 or 5
If you feel you have the relevant skills to be considered for these Software Developer opportunities and would like to know further information, please forward an up to date version of your CV and I will contact you back within 48 hours to discuss this role in more detail.