Stoke on Trent
Up to £45 000 P/A
My client, global operation -driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology is looking for motivated developer who is passionate about the latest technologies.
Working closely with creative inhouse developers and designers you will be responsible for providing systematic and adhoc forensic data analysis. You will be developing and supporting systems which provide deep insight into site usage using innovative data analytic tools and approaches.
This exciting company will always will be a technology organisation. They hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of technology's greatest challenges and continue to break new ground in software innovation. This company looks after their employees and offers fantastic benefit packages and amazing career progression opportunity.
- Working as part of an agile team to deliver the forensics software platform.
- Working on low latency distributed systems in Java and Go.
- Building and enhancing our complex event processing and continuous query platform.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Server-side development (services, asynchronous messaging, threading, databases).
- Working on large Java projects.
- Willingness to cross train to the Go programming language.
- LINUX and GNU utilities.
- Problem solving ability.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong analytical skills.
- High standards of work and attention to detail.
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Functional programming.
- Esper EPL.
- Neural Networks and Machine Learning
- Annual salary review
- Private pension contribution/Bonus Scheme
- Gym membership
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Relocation Assistance and many more
Please apply with updated version of your CV. We will be in touch will all suitable candidates within 48 hours.