Software Developer - 70 % Remote
£45 000 P/A
They are expanding! My client is opening their first offices in the US this year and are enhancing their internal and customer facing systems to support the growth.
The IT function is broken down into two parts; Customer services and Business services. Customer services consists of the website, customer service applications / centre and all of the e-pos systems. Business services is focused on their warehouse management, product management, finance + HR and e-comms solution integration.
They are undertaking a greenfield re-write of their customer service system. Following this, they are aiming to start a programme of enhancements across the entire business.
Successful Systems Developer will be working on the legacy system as well as helping the team to move into their new tech stack.
- Angular.js - You will need to be subject matter expert with ability to mentor another developer
- .Net C#
- FoxPro -This is highly desirable but not essential, as your team member will have this covered
This innovative company has a great culture and is looking to appoint a developer who can handle their work without hand holding. You will work in a partnership with another developer as this will be a joint enterprise. This role will require you to be flexible as you will be involved in the exciting new change piece mixed in with assisting your colleague developers with some legacy work.
- Client is open to offering remote work - you will be able to go into the office once a week and 2 days every 2-3 weeks.
- Developers can also work out of their Tech hub locations
- 1st stage - 20-minute Telephone / Skype interview to talk with them about the company and what interests you in the company
- 2nd stage - Face to face interview in the office
To be considered for the interview, please apply with your updated version of your CV today.