An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Software Developer to join an innovative and rapidly growing organisation in the West Midlands.
Permanent role: Software Developer
Salary: £42k + Benefits
Interview process: Telephone interview & Face to face interview
- Assure that code produced is of the highest standard with the lowest failure rate,possible for the work package parameters provided
- To maintain, monitor and where applicable improve the performance of existing,software systems correcting software defects if and when applicable
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects
- Clearly and regularly communicate with key stakeholders to refine expectations,feedback ideas and clarify requirements
- Accurately assess and estimate for any given specification the personal development
effort required to complete that job.
- Commercial ASP.NET experience (MVC, VB.NET /C# .NET Framework V2, V3.5 & V4)
- Good understanding of user interface design
- Web-services / Web-API experience
- Commercial SQL Server/T-SQL experience
- Experience of the full software development life-cycle
This role will offer a leading and competive package.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting role please apply with your up to date CV, I will come back to you to discuss in more detail.