An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Software Developer to join a exciting and rapidly growing organisation in the West Midlands on a permanent basis establishing yourself as key member of the team.
My Client has recently delivered numerous industry changing projects and are going from strength to strength Year on year growth.
This is a company that listens to its employee's , Management make quick decisions and the company has a great office culture.
Permanent role: Software Developer
Salary: £40k + Benefits
Interview process: Telephone interview & Face to face interview
- Assure that code produced is of the highest standard with the lowest failure rate,possible for the work package parameters provided
- To maintain, monitor and where applicable improve the performance of existing,software systems correcting software defects if and when applicable
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects
- Clearly and regularly communicate with key stakeholders to refine expectations,feedback ideas and clarify requirements
- Accurately assess and estimate for any given specification the personal development
effort required to complete that job.
- Commercial ASP.NET experience (MVC, VB.NET / C# .NET Framework V2, V3.5 & V4)
- Good understanding of user interface design
- Web-services / Web-API experience
- Commercial SQL Server/T-SQL experience
- Experience of the full software development life-cycle
This role will offer a leading and competive package.