Software Developer - Java - MarkLogic
Our client is looking for a Software Developer to work on a digital transformation piece, initial 6 month contract based in central London. Candidates must have experience with Java, MarkLogic, NoSQL and Xquery.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide hands-on technical leadership, in the development, operation and ongoing improvement of complex, transformational digital services serving millions of users;
- Work with product managers to understand user needs for new and existing services;
- Act as the technical authority in prospective, information gathering and scene setting meetings, evaluate technical proposals from external suppliers, and make implementation recommendations to senior stakeholders;
- Identify key API requirements for integration with internal and external systems;
- Lead development of user-driven prototypes to identify technical options and inform architectural approaches, working with colleagues and supplier team members to write tests, code and documentation for new and existing systems;
- Ensure system architectures are robust, scalable, open and secure, with appropriate overall system design and integration points/APIs, to deliver a high quality user experience.
nd apply to hear more.