Salary: 50 K (negotiable depending on experience)
I am currently working on a fantastic Software developer role for a client in Stoke that specialises in Insurance and Digital platform projects.
Reason for vacancy: Expansion- Acquired 14 businesses within last 3 years - expanding massively with currently 5 offices around UK/1600 staff
- Brand new State of the art offices
- Rail card vouchers- 10 min walk from train station
- Flexible working ( 1 day working from home)
- Free parking/Pension
- Personalised carer progression plans ( opportunity to learn about other areas of the IT down the line as this company heavily invests in training & personal development)
- Innovative company that uses latest technologies & software
- 1 stage interview process only
- Fast progression into team leading role if desired.
Areas of IT team:
- Data team
- Software development team (Currently team of 2 -Head of IT & Software Architect and you?)
- Business change
Interview: Lovely hiring manager: -personable/approachable/fun to work with
1 stage only: 30 mins technical test/45 min face to face with hiring manager
My client is looking to employ ASAP therefore once you have been successful at your interview, be assured to hear from us within 24 hrs. I have attached job description where you can find more in depth detail for this role.
Get engaged in the latest technologies and implementation of the new software. Be assured to get recognition you deserve for your hard work with this company! They are known for high retention rates as they truly value their employees.
Please send your up to date CV to be considered to be part of this exciting and growing team, alternatively contact me on 01216472596 to discuss the role in more detail.