Are you a successful Software Application Trainer? Are you happy to travel within the UK and overseas from time to time? Do you have Significant experience in delivering training programmes for multiple software applications?
If the role sounds like what you are looking for, please feel free to read on some more!
The client is an international business who have an extremely engaging ethos/mentality, they have recently had the good fortune of a large new business win, this has given them the opportunity to now look for the best talent to increase the company's size.
- Software Application Trainer
- Achieve and maintain proficiency in the product set.
- Deliver in-depth end user and administrator training to the client's customers, resellers and partners
- Deliver the clients product training to new starters
- Devise training propositions on behalf of the business
- Produce high quality training materials that can be used by the client's customers, resellers and partners
- Plan and manage training programmes on behalf of my client's customers, resellers and partners
- Significant experience in delivering training programmes for multiple software applications
- Technically competent
- Experience in working across a range of customers including Tier 1
- Experience in producing engaging training materials
- Excellent presentation skills
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of delivering software application training within regulated financial services/public sector/contact centre
This role will require travel from time to time, it is important that you are happy to travel within the UK and overseas.
Sounds of interest? Why not apply to learn more!